- 1. Why did you choose WIZE NET for an internship?
- I was really interested in coming to Japan and I was not sure of my future. I have been working as a developer for 5 years, changing from company to company because I always found the same, Maintenance of applications in old programming languages where there was no professionalism. When I applied, I thought it was interesting because of the different types of technologies they use, so I said, why not? In the interview with WIZE they gave me an image of a serious company regarding the way of working in the development area and they exceeded my expectations deeply with the variety of technologies they used.
- 2. How did you feel before coming to Japan?
- I was happy and excited, I could not believe it. I was a little scared with the language since it was going to be really difficult to communicate because I had very little knowledge of the language. But my tranquility was focused on telling myself "it's Japan they're not going to take a person in a random way to see what happen"
- 3. How was the internship in the beginning?
- Regarding the work environment and language, everything was excellent.They welcomed me with open arms, many questions about my country and they were very open to dialogue, it was difficult for me to communicate but the effort they made to understand me was notorious and I am very grateful for that. About the work I still can not understand how I was so fortunate in doing this internship. During 1 month they made me do 2 projects from scratch with technologies that I always wanted to use. At the end of those projects, I quickly started using the knowledge acquired in the company's own projects, but the most important thing was that I never had to do a maintenance task, they want me to learn and think. I am currently enjoying doing a third project with another technology totally different from the rest and using all of the book methodologies that I always thought were a myth in the real word.